Hosted by It’s A Reading Thing , #WAYRW “What Are You Reading Wednesdays” gives me the opportunity to give you insight on what is currently tickling my brain, and others’ as well!
To participate answer the 3 following questions:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your ebook and share a couple of sentences.
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
2. “So why did you kill your girlfriend?”
The chair scrapes on the floor as Joe suddenly stands up. For a moment, the room spins and my mouth goes dry. All I know is that those dark eyes appear to be looking right through me. They know what’s inside me. They see things that Ed doesn’t.
He leans toward me and I catch the smell of him. I can’t put my finger on it-not a pine or lemon cologne smell like my husband’s. More like a raw, earthy, animal smell.
3. I wouldn’t like to live in the world in “My Husband’s Wife” because there is so much deceit in every character. What I would think as my reality wouldn’t really be and I’d for sure end up hurt in the end. However, the setting of London and Italy would be amazing.
What are you guys reading now? Comment below and answer the 3 questions as well!